Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chulbuli Says HI!


Hello Blogville! 

Myself Chulbuli ,existent in every individual yet unknown ,unfelt or uncared for by them.Theres some silly girl in some corner of the world who has finally hurled a lot of will power and courage to bring me into lime light. 

Everyone has a different Chulbuli or Chulbula or whatever you may want to call it within them.As time catches up on them, the Chulbuli within them is tied and throw away in a corner.Though  I myself have felt that I have misbehaved quite a few  times and gotten the better of the girl I am within,I still appreciate her for letting me be free even now. 

I am non-existent physically,but alive and kicking in spirit.

Since I shall share the world i see from now with all of you (readers) across the universe,I must introduce you to the main characters of this show called 'life' whose narration is my duty. 

Kats or Katyayini : the girl within whom I exist

Mummy and Daddy : Kats parents. 

Kushi : Kat's BFF (Best Friend Forever)

Ganga : A Close friend of Kat

Baawra : Kat's friend,collaborator, literal twin! 

Popat : Again,another friend of Kat,more like a little brother to her.

As the story proceeds many more characters shall be encountered,but these are the ones that will be consistently found.I hope this blog helps you find the child in you and also brightens your day with a smile. 





4 comments:

  1. nice to see Ms.Chulbuli come out of an individual to express herself and show her views about the world to us... U seem very to be the very bright and sweet girl' we used to be sometime in our life... but that was wayyy back... cant even remember the age... Nice to see u come up again Chulbuli... wish that u would help me discover my inner childisd self again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kiran
    Thanks for the comment.
    Thats what I am here for....to bring the child inside you out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. being ur constant reveiwer, i appreciate the entire efoort and the humble beginning in full spirit.. being a child will ensure the clarity and honesty in views that we get from children i hope, or rather, i know. btw it will be chulbula not chubula in the first line of the second para (couldnt help, bt that's what i am here for, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED THE WAY YOU HAVE DONE IT

    ReplyDelete